Payed my money gone no item received

DziugBiz23
Contributor
Contributor

So yeah hi i bought some cs:go items from g2a.com i payed and i got this: It says its pending

https://gyazo.com/590cd7072aaff3716d9e6a3f5e5c4451

I Supported g2a and they say:
Your order was declined by the automated security system – we apologize for the inconvenience. We suggest that you should always be sure to put correct credit card and billing information (country, city etc.) during your purchase. Please be aware that in the case of a rejection, the refund is automatic. After that the refunded transaction will be processed by the payment operator; the time of that varies depending on each payment operator. Unfortunately, we are not able to influence this process, which is why we kindly ask for your patience in this matter. You can find more information about refund times in our FAQ:

So what i need to do i havent got my item and my cash is gone

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DziugBiz23

When you pay a company (rather than an ebay seller or individual), then it is always pending until that company processes your order and captures the pending payment.

If they don't process that order and capture the pending payment then the pending status times out at 30 days post-payment.

Contact your funding source ie bank or card and ask them to release the pending funds back to your account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.