Ripped off by Banggood like hundreds of others.

Fenceman242001
Contributor
Contributor

Listen up, my credit card company paid me back for the scam company everyone complains about (BANGGOOD) but Pay Pal still deals with because of the all mighty dollar. They are all over the net with not paying people but Pay Pal could give a crap as long as they make a buck. Banggood told me in many emails that they refunded the money to Pay Pal. Where the hell is it, I want it to go back to my credit card company. They backed me up, not like Pay Pal  who tells me that they don't want to know nothing because I took it up with my card company. If their behind Banggood then his word must be OK, regardless of the hundreds of complaints. If his word is OK then he probably sent the money and Pay Pal is trying to steal it. That money belongs to my credit card company. You notice that there's no way to email Pay Pal that I could find. You can call and get someone you can't understand.

They are clear when  it comes to, sorry we can't help you. There's a community here because no one gets resolve from Pay Pal. Hellooooooo

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Nctall
Contributor
Contributor

Hello there!

Typically refunds to credit/debit cards can take up to 30 days to appear back in your account with no sign of the money until then. I highly recommend waiting that amount of time before taking any further action. If you still haven't received your money after 30 days from the merchant claiming to have issued the refund, I recommend taking any of the following action;

• Chargeback the payment with your card issuer 
  • Dispute the payment through paypal
  • Call paypal asking them for updates, further information.

If the company in question truly is as you say it is, I recommend issuing a dispute through the financial institution (credit card company) for the fastest and sure results. 

Hope this helps! 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

Nctall
Contributor
Contributor

Hello there!

Typically refunds to credit/debit cards can take up to 30 days to appear back in your account with no sign of the money until then. I highly recommend waiting that amount of time before taking any further action. If you still haven't received your money after 30 days from the merchant claiming to have issued the refund, I recommend taking any of the following action;

• Chargeback the payment with your card issuer 
  • Dispute the payment through paypal
  • Call paypal asking them for updates, further information.

If the company in question truly is as you say it is, I recommend issuing a dispute through the financial institution (credit card company) for the fastest and sure results. 

Hope this helps! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.