Scam site?

chris84wilson
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any dealings with Usnotion.com ? I just bought a power tool from them as its cheaper than elsewhere but immediately thought id been scammed.. I haven't received any confirmation or shipping info and the company name is in chinese..

Login to Me Too
44 REPLIES 44

Stayce1
Contributor
Contributor
How did you file your claim with pay Pal? I just keep finding notes that say fill out a PDF and then fax it back but I have no way of faxing anything.
Login to Me Too

KWilson007
Contributor
Contributor
What shipping service are they using? Are you checking the tracking number against the courier's site or are you just seeing tracking info through usnotion.com?
Login to Me Too

Amandalair17
Contributor
Contributor
I received shipping information from paypal and the company. After waiting on hold for an hour with USPS today I found out that the tracking number they provided me with was for a package that weighed 1 oz( not the tools I ordered) and is not even being delivered to my address. Before talking to USPS I spoke to a paypal rep who told me she couldn't do anything for me an I should contact my bank. The company Usnotion is an absolute scam.
Login to Me Too

Durhamct
Contributor
Contributor
USPS. YES YOU CAN TRACK THE NUMBER, NOT THE DELIVERY ADDRESS. USNOTION WILL SEND YOU A REAL TRACK NUMBER, BUT YOU DON'T SEE THE DELIVERY ADDRESS. ONCE YOU GET THE TRACK NUMBER YOU SHOULD IMMEDIATELY CALL POST OFFICE. I GUARANTEE YOU, THEY WILL SAY IT YOUR ADDRESS DOESN'T MATCH THE TRACK NUMBER. WEIGHT IS USUALLY A COUPLE OF OUNCES.
Login to Me Too

KWilson007
Contributor
Contributor
Someone posted a YouTube video today explaining why they think the site is a scam. The video concurs with my findings as well. I recommend filing a dispute right away, while following PayPal's guidelines. https://youtu.be/QPjtX2z8o04
Login to Me Too

Epshay3
New Community Member
I ordered a tool and sender sent tool to wrong address it never came to my address and I was on the phone with USPS for an hour and they were the one who told me sender sent to differ address. This guy is a scammer don’t spend your money with him. He won’t even contact me back, and PayPal judged on his behalf and kept my money.
Login to Me Too

Sassylynzey
Contributor
Contributor
I had this happen with Larry cloth site go to the post office and get the tracking info it will have proof it was sent to the wrong address and like my package was supposed to be 56 pounds shows on the paperwork from USPS it weighed 1 oz. Also I had proof of my shipping address and the address they sent to was different. Plus went back to there site and copyright on page said copyrigh. Good luck but call PayPal and talk to represent the online one is computer automatically if tracking shows delivered it goes in their favor.
Login to Me Too

macgulley
Contributor
Contributor

Tracking for mine shows out for delivery today. We'll see. 

Login to Me Too

Sassylynzey
Contributor
Contributor
I hope you get your package but beware there is a scam thats showing tracking out for delivery and they ship it to wrong address on purpose making it look like you received it.
Login to Me Too

Amandalair17
Contributor
Contributor
Its not, File a report via www.uspis.gov mail fraud, merchandise, failure to provide. This company is a scam. The tracking info provided to me was not even being shipped to my home and the package only weighed 1 oz. This is information provided to me by the United States Postal Service!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.