Scam site?

chris84wilson
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any dealings with Usnotion.com ? I just bought a power tool from them as its cheaper than elsewhere but immediately thought id been scammed.. I haven't received any confirmation or shipping info and the company name is in chinese..

Login to Me Too
44 REPLIES 44

macgulley
Contributor
Contributor

And.... tracking showed it delivered yesterday but it definitely was not delivered to my address. Filed a claim with Paypal last night. 😞

Login to Me Too

Sassylynzey
Contributor
Contributor
Your claim is probably gonna be denied. I just went through this you have to get proof. Okay this is what you have to do. Start out by chance did you screenshot your check out. I did to show my husband what I bought so that helped me. I also had the delivery notification text to my phone. I went to post office showed them my tracking number with the item I purchased since I screened shot the checkout. Showing tracking matches. Then they told me the parcel was 1 oz I proved to the post office it should of been 56 or pounds. They knew it was a scam. They also knew it was delivered to wrong address because I screened shot the delivery address that is on PayPal. My package was actually sent 2 miles from me so that was my other proof. Then not only when I went to the Larrycloth site I noticed that copyright was copyrigh i screened shot that and sent everything over and got my refund. You need to change your PayPal password and cancel your catd and freeze your bank account. Somehow I had some one buy an iPhone and fed ex sent me a bill for shipping. They tried using an old card on my PayPal to pay for shipping it didn’t go through. Fed ex billed me.
Login to Me Too

macgulley
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal says USNotion provided valid delivery confirmation so now I have to contact USPS and do the legwork to disprove their claim that it was delivered. I would not have ordered from an unknown company if it had not been for the Paypal buyer protection. If this is how their buyer protection works I'm not sure it's really of any value. 😠

Login to Me Too

chris84wilson
Contributor
Contributor
My tracking was showing it was out for delivery but never arrived so I went to the post office. The package that was shipped had an incorrect nKe and address and was an empty plastic bag. I managed to get PayPal to refund me im sorry to see others haven't been so lucky.
Login to Me Too

pacoaly

USNOTION sent me tracking number, mailed package (or something) next day from Albany NY 12203. I tracked to my post office. The day it was "out for delivery" I went to post office to pick up. (rural private road, mail carrier does not deliver to home, package would be too large for mailbox). Mail personnel could not find package to my address. Package was "Forwarded" to another address. I gave them tracking number, they said it was originally shipped to another address, within same zip code, but not mine. Tracking later the same day showed package was shipped (forwarded) to Albany NY post office 12205. I started claim with documentation immediately and called postal inspection service, letting them know this package I paid for was returned to another post office and they should watch for someone, possibly the sender, picking it up. 5 days later tracking showed it was sent to another town in PA. Next day the tracking shows in/at mail box.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.