Cannot log in on the mobile app

Flexis
New Community Member

After entering my 2FA, PayPal throws me back to the log in screen telling me that the time limit of my session expired.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Flexis,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I am sorry to know that you're having issue while logging into your account through the PayPal mobile app. I know how important it is to have your account running smoothly. This might be due to technical glitch. In this case, I would suggest you try troubleshooting such clearing cache and cookies of your phone and close all the app and try again to see if that works. If the issue still persists, please try uninstalling and reinstalling the app to see if this helps to resolve this issue. If not, please login through a computer and cross check if you're able to login. 

Regards,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

jlweb58
New Community Member

I had the same problem on my Samsung S23, Android 13. Clearing the cache and data didn't help, but uninstalling and reinstalling the app did (and selecting "Trust this device" when entering the 2FA).

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.