Verification is pending after converting from Personal to business account

Sharifulx
Contributor
Contributor

I converted my personal PayPal account to business and after that, I saw an alert about verifying my information. I submitted all necessary information and it's been over 10 days but I haven't heard from PayPal. What can I do now? the business account is not working with my payment gateway and that alert message is still on my PayPal dashboard.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Sumeyaali
Contributor
Contributor

Actually am having the same issue have made my account from business to personal, so I was sent for verification and I have given all the necessary documents they need. Plus written them an email and am not getting an answer it's been 3 years am writing email after email but PayPal is terrible at customer support.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Joy

Hi @Sharifulx and @ AronyMtz,

Welcome to the PayPal Community!

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received an update after providing requested information. I understand how concerning this would be. For this situation, I suggest contacting us to provide additional details. To contact our Customer Support, please click on 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal website page to view available options. You can also reach out by sending us a private message on Facebook or a direct message on Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Joy
If you have found any post within the Community to be helpful, please leave a Kudos or Accept it as a Solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.