Shipping Problem or Possible Scam ?

Gerry2099
Contributor
Contributor

I completed a international sale to Canada(Transaction ID: 3T6111601G163961K). I was given a confirmed shipping address by Paypal to ship to. I shipped the item and provided a Tracking number. The tracking shows the package in transit. The buyer has just contacted me and stated I sent the package to the wrong address, but the address I used was a confirmed address ! If the address was wrong, why didn't Paypal inform the buyer or signal me that it was wrong ?

Ever since I started selling on HipComics,com, I've been getting harrassed and scammed by customers from Canada. This is the latest.

Is it a shipping problem that I'm responsible for or could it be a scam, the scam being that it actually is being sent to the right address, confirmed by PayPal, but the buyer fools me into believing its wrong/  

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Gerry2099 

For seller protection you have to send to the buyers paypal registered address at the time of payment.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Gerry2099 

For seller protection you have to send to the buyers paypal registered address at the time of payment.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.