Remove Credit card

Minimux
New Community Member

hi never , use this account 1 time register mi credit card and know tell me cant removed, please help.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Nctall
Contributor
Contributor

If there is any sort of limitation, negative balance, suspicious activity, or otherwise something that prevents major features to be used on your account you will be unable to remove it.

Also worth mentioning, paypal sometimes wont let you remove a payment method if its the only one on your account. 

A sure way to remove all payment methods attached would be to simply, close the account. Though if your account has any of the problems I stated earlier, that wont be possible.

Hope this gave you an explanation or a solution. Reply to this if further help is needed 🙂 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

Nctall
Contributor
Contributor

If there is any sort of limitation, negative balance, suspicious activity, or otherwise something that prevents major features to be used on your account you will be unable to remove it.

Also worth mentioning, paypal sometimes wont let you remove a payment method if its the only one on your account. 

A sure way to remove all payment methods attached would be to simply, close the account. Though if your account has any of the problems I stated earlier, that wont be possible.

Hope this gave you an explanation or a solution. Reply to this if further help is needed 🙂 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.