Paypal has stole my money (Pictures included)

KH1988
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I'm having a issue with Paypal itself and let me see if these pictures speak out my problem clearly.

bill1.png

bill2.png

Paypal has taken money out from my account days after a payment was cancelled. I've been calling  Ebay to solve this matter, but they claim that they have not recieved a payment and can't seem to refudd anything. I've contacted Paypal itself several times but I haven't even recieved a response. 

As you can see, I do NOT have a lot of money and this situation has severely inconvienced me, I only recieve 560 dollars a month to myself and now because of this I will not have the very little I have for food after bills. It has went from 30 dollars to spend after bills to now less then 20 dollars becase I need to pay insurance off my overdraft and cogeco 100 dollars. My rent is 400.

I'm sorry to cause a problem with this, but Paypal has literally robbed a poor man with almost nothing to his name.

No effort has been made to help me with this, please can someone help me here!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.