Continued declined purchases using paypal credit

champsmomma85
Contributor
Contributor
I was pleased to be approved for a paypal credit limit. It wasn't a great shock because my credit history is pretty good last I checked I believe its in the high 600s (not perfect but far from horrible). Well I was able to use the credit one time for an ebay purchase. Ever since then however every single time I've tried to use my account using paypal credit the purchase has been declined all with the same response from each vendor "something went wrong with your paypal account, please contact paypal customer service". Since I recieved these responses I've contacted paypal and paypal credit 3 times now where I've been thrown through hoop after hoop and transferred to every department and hung up on everytime im transferred to the point where I seriously believe its intentional because I've never been subjected to dropped calls in my area and EVERYTIME I've contacted paypal I get hung up on without fail. And everytime I get off the phone with paypal they tell me everythings fine on their end it must be the merchant. Well the problem with that is I've tried to make these purchases from around 7 different merchants and they cant all be wrong when they tell me its paypal denying the purchase not them. Especially when I get denied from a purchase I attempt to make through PayPals sister company EBAY. This credit line has been the biggest scam. Why is there so many problems with this company? I gave up using e bay a couple years ago because PayPal froze my money for an ebay sale for 6 months which is a whole different prosperous subject I won't get into right now. I just have had nothing but trouble dealing with this company and it's a shame because I'd really like to use ithe credit since its excepted by alot of the stores I'm attempting to make these purchases from. Any and all help with this unfortunate matter will be greatly appreciated. Thanks:-)
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.