The Advanced Credit Card Option from PayPal Advanced Checkout SDK is displaying different UIs.

Pradeepy09
Contributor
Contributor

The Advanced Credit Card or Debit Card Payment Option from PayPal Advanced Checkout SDK opens a popup window for me when clicked like this - 
PayPal - Credit Card PopUp .png

while when clicked by other developers (They are also using the same site but from different locations/using different internet providers) load the inline credit card form below the button like this
PayPal - Credit Card Form.png

This is a concern for me, as I am wondering as it's the same site, then what's causing this difference.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

MTS_Ciaran

Hey, thanks for the post. It's likely caused by the region, we offer Advanced Checkout in 34 countries at the moment, and 22 currencies. Outside of these regions and currencies the customer will receive the first view you showed. The full list and details are at the link below:

https://developer.paypal.com/docs/checkout/advanced/

Login to Me Too

MTS_Chiranjeevi

Hi @Pradeepy09 ,

Thank you for posting to the PayPal community.

Yes, this is expect behaviour of the product. The experience depends on the buyer/customer locale. Unfortunately, merchant cannot override the experience.

Hope this helps!

Sincerely,

Chiranjeevi

PayPal/Braintree MTS

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.