Pay in 4 using Honey in Amazon disappeared

twing8orette
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. 

I have used a pay in 4 virtual card on Amazon several times. Normally, I would click on Honey and at the bottom would be the pay in 4 option. However, it is now gone. Is there a way to get it to pop back up or has PayPal decided to stop giving its customer that option on Amazon. Please note I'm not asking where I can find a card that is already approved. I'm trying to find out why the pay in 4 option isn't available using Honey any longer or if I have to do something different than the other times I have used it.

Thank you, 

Monna

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @twing8orette,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I am sorry to know that you're unable to access PayPal Pay in 4 option and I understand this can be frustrating. Pay in 4 will not be available for all the merchants and products, only certain merchants and goods will be offered. Our system may also decided not to offer PayPal pay in 4 as a payment option in certain circumstances, such as where our checks suggest an increased risk of frauds or where data we hold suggests you may not be eligible. 

Regards,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

j71rivera
New Community Member

If i goto a website that accepts paypal payments I get offered the pay-in-4 option but as they have stated here it has stopped happening on Amazon. 

Login to Me Too

Andria1982
Contributor
Contributor

This does not answer our question. It can't be due to being qualified for it because I have a pre-approved amount. I used this for 3 separate orders from Amazon just last month.  Why has paypal removed this option from Amazon. That is what we want to know. 

Login to Me Too

SteelersPittFan
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal and Amazon don't have the best relationship unfortunately.

Login to Me Too

DBJohnson2k
Contributor
Contributor

It Not just with Amazon.  My honey pay in 4 have not work for any website since Dec 20, 2023 an update was done to both chome, and internet exployer.  when I call honey about it, they told me to call paypal.  when I call paypal, I was told they was working to get the matter fix.  But it still have not work since.  Now if the website take paypal as a payment, Your pay in 4 will work just fine.  But it dont work anymore under honey.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.