How do I get a report that doesn't show withdrawals to my bank and only money received?

dsrt16
Contributor
Contributor

I have tried every single activity report and they all show the same thing: balance affecting, completed payments, and all transactions. 

It doesn't matter what I select, the report is the exact same. 

I want a report that shows only payments received (the gross, fee, and not), not withdrawals I made to my bank, not payments I paid. Only payments received. 

If I go to activity, transactions, and filter to sow only payments received, I get exactly what I want. However, that isn't a report I can download. It is just displayed on the screen in my transactions, showing the ones based on my filter. 

Surely there has to be a report that can show only payments received. And I don't understand why all transactions and completed payment reports give me the exact same report. 

Is this possible? Or do I just need to take a screenshot of the transaction with that filter applied and turn it into a PDF and make that my report. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.