CANNOT CONTACT CUSTOMER SUPPORT AND WITHDRAW MONEY!

Hajswe42
Contributor
Contributor

on 15th of November I received an email saying my funds are eligible for withdrawal after 180 days have passed since my account got limited in may, I was only able to partially withdraw 1050$ from my account and nothing else! it always gives me an error message stating I need to contact customer support in order to solve the problem, I also waited more than 3 complete days 72 hours before attempting another withdrawal and that solved nothing!

I have tried these 2 phone numbers [Removed. Phone #s not permitted] [Removed] given to me by their social media accounts which is supposed to be UAE customer support lines 1 for Arabic and 1 for English, and both were closed due to covid-19 or something, it immediately hangs up. I called this international phone line [Removed. Phone #s not permitted]and said they will not help me because it’s only for us and Canada. Message center is not enabled for my account anymore so I need a phone number Going to contact on the bottom of the page and pressing contact us only gives me the option to ‘ask the community’

Capture.PNG

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Rhz26
New Community Member
Exact same issue, they have no helpline for uae customer so good luck
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.