My Paypal Business Account Disabled

FL_ADDY
New Community Member

Dear Community ,

I am writing to express my deep concern and frustration regarding the sudden disabling of my PayPal account. Without prior warning or explanation, I received an email informing me that my account has been disabled due to engaging in "risky business."

This decision has placed me in an extremely challenging and embarrassing situation. Despite having available funds in my account, I am unable to pay my vendors or refund customers. This not only impacts my business operations but also tarnishes my reputation as a reliable merchant.

Upon contacting PayPal customer support, I was met with disheartening responses indicating that they are unaware of the reasons behind the account suspension and are unable to assist further.

This lack of clarity and support from PayPal has left me feeling utterly helpless. I firmly believe that I have conducted my business in full compliance with PayPal's terms and policies and have not engaged in any illicit activities.

I urgently request your intervention and support in resolving this issue promptly. I implore you to reinstate my account or provide detailed information regarding the alleged violations so that I can take appropriate actions to rectify the situation.

Your assistance in this matter is crucial, and I sincerely hope there is some way to get back on track.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.