i cant recieve money

sanosi93
Contributor
Contributor
hello, i have problem with recieving money from another paypal account.what should i do ??
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Marjorielaurel2
Contributor
Contributor
why is it that I haven't been able to receive money in my paypal account yet
Login to Me Too

SinisaZelic

I have the same problem 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sanosi93 

Have you received funds before?

Have you confirmed your email address?

Are you receiving funds in a currency you can accept on your paypal wallet ie you have added it as a receiving currency?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

sanosi93
Contributor
Contributor
Yes i recieved money before and email adresse is confirmed, but now i can't recieve any thing i dont know what to do.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello everyone! Thank you @kernowlass for guiding us on this one - we appreciate all the expertise you lend our users!

Welcome to the PayPal Community @sanosi93 and @SinisaZelic. I'm sorry to hear you're currently unable to receive funds. Have you checked the PayPal Resolution Center for any steps that might need to be completed? If there are steps there, here's a Help Center article to guide you through completing them: How do I remove a limitation from my account?

I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.