Money transfer missing

Om40
Contributor
Contributor
Money sent from Australia to Bali via PayPal 2 weeks ago has not yet arrived.
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Om40 

What does it say on the transaction in your paypal account?

Have you double checked the email address or phone number that you sent the funds to and made sure there were no spelling errors or typos?

Have you asked the recipient if they have confirmed their email address?

Have you sent the funds in the recipients currency and if not have you checked that they have added the currency you have sent as a receiving currency on their paypal account?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Om40
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal said transfer completed.Bank says payment successful.
Login to Me Too

Om40
Contributor
Contributor
Recipients don't have email addresses and no phone confirmation.Payments sent in $AU to Bali.Sent to bank accounts in Bali.
Login to Me Too

Om40
Contributor
Contributor
Recipients don't have email addresses and no phone confirmation.Payments sent in $AU to Bali.Sent to bank accounts in Bali.If the 3 transfers have been lost somewhere along the way,is it possible to get a refund?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Om40 

If you sent the money to someone via paypal then you would have sent it to the recipients email address or mobile phone number so not sure what you are talking about as of course recipients have paypal email addresses or phone numbers.

Do you mean you used xoom instead? Only you can't send via paypal to someones bank account as you send to their paypal balance and they can then withdraw to a bank account.

Lastly if you sent in AUD then can the recipient accept that currency? Have they added it as a receiving currency on their paypal account?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.