Refundslist

Jm169
Contributor
Contributor
I am still waiting for my refunds list. It has been taking PayPal more then 3 weeks but still no refunds have been send onto my account. They ask me to send additional money to temporary PayPal account but still no money has been refunded yet. Do I need to be more patient to get my money back ? It is already a big amount which needs to be refunded
Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jm169 

Sorry what refunds list? What are you talking about?

Has a merchant refunded you or you have won a dispute requiring a refund?

I hope you are not talking about a SCAM? >>>

You never pay any upfront fee as a seller or to accept funds.

Ignore scammers that send fake Paypal emails telling you that you need to pay an upfront fee to verify/upgrade to a business account/or any other reason to accept a payment.

You would certainly never have to send funds especially via another payment processor/bitcoins/ or tokens/vouchers of any sort.

Any fee is auto deducted by Paypal at the same instant the remainder of the payment is credited to your Paypal account balance.

No funds in your balance = you have not yet been paid, even pending/held payments will still show in your Paypal account activity.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Jm169
Contributor
Contributor
No it is not a scam. PayPal wants to send back money from a refundslist. I am the buyer but the seller added money to a refunds list which I need to receive. The money needs to go back into my PayPal account. It has been added to a refunds list by PayPal itself but it takes some weeks apparently to send the money back to me.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jm169 

Never heard of anything like that >>>

If you funded the original Paypal payment to the seller from your bank account or a card then once marked refunded/completed it will automatically go back to that bank account or card.

Even if pending or on temporary hold that only lasts about a week and all would show in your paypal account activity once the seller has issued a refund.

https://www.paypal.com/smarthelp/article/FAQ1212

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Jm169
Contributor
Contributor
But the seller had to go to their office to arrange everything. They told me they are working on it to send me the refunds but there are problems with their server. They were able to send a small amount already back into my account so it will not be a scam otherwise they would never return me some money. I just hope they will fix the problem and send money back into my account. I read a lot of reviews from other customers about problems with PayPal to get money back
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jm169 

Refunds take seconds to send. I just click on my buyers transaction and hit the refund option bottom of that details page.....done.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Jm169
Contributor
Contributor
There is something wrong with my PayPal account so that is why it takes several weeks for PayPal to send some refunds back into my account. I hope they will fix it soon because there is more then 4000 dollars on hold for the moment.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jm169 

Err, ok, never heard of refunds not being automatically sent to the buyers funding source and going in a list !!!

Sounds very scam-my to me but whatever.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.