Wrong currency for payment card

AleMaMi
Contributor
Contributor

Currency on my payment card in wallet was recently changed (from CZK to USD), my last subscription to Netflix was charged in USD with conversion fees and I cannot change the currency to CZK. And it is impossible to contact PayPal to fix it, there is no email address to send request and so called message disappears every time the session expires and no one answers. This is the worst support I have ever seen. Seriously.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

wayneruss
Contributor
Contributor

I have experienced the same thing with my local currency and I resolved it by calling them. The support agents are actually really helpful and things get resolved within the call itself.

I did a quick search for Czech's support and found you have the option to call them as well on this page - https://www.paypal.com/cz/smarthelp/contact-us

Login to Me Too

AleMaMi
Contributor
Contributor

It seems fine, but ... there is NO PHONE NUMBER! No email address, no phone number, but contact us 🙂 This is real joke.

Login to Me Too

AleMaMi
Contributor
Contributor

Perhaps light at the end of the tunnel - mobile app has link to phone call. I should try.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.