I can't add and pay with my bank card.

Michal0822
Contributor
Contributor
Greetings. For the last few months I have been having a problem with your payment services and judging by the ratings on GooglePlay I am not the only one. Not only that I can't add my bank card so that I can pay with it, on top of that once I manage to add it once in a while the card, I can't pay with it . I have tried everything, that is, to add a bank card through the app as well as through the PayPal website. And I can't do anything. My PayPal account @Michal0822 My bank is (Deutsche Bank Debit card, with maestro Payment) Please help as soon as possible
Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Michal0822 

Probably because its a Maestro, try a visa or mastercard?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Michal0822
Contributor
Contributor
I'm not sure if it could be a problem that it's a Maestro card, because my friend also has such a card that he pays through PayPal without a problem.
Login to Me Too

Shakhnozabonu
Contributor
Contributor
hi dear pay pal team please help me my pay pal account has been reinstated after 180 days limit and i can't add bank card to the account
Login to Me Too

scoobuy
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same issue. I’ve changed my card in PayPal (because it was stolen and I’ve renewed it).
Now it doesn't work. I’ve tried with two different cards (both Visa, one from Unicredit, one from Coinbase), and PayPal told me to go to the card owners for resolution. 
I did, and they told me to contact you because they don't see an issue on their side. Now I'm in the loop but the cards don't work
Login to Me Too

Michal0822
Contributor
Contributor

my paypal card is addedmy paypal card is addedshop dosent show my cardsshop dosent show my cards
the funniest thing is that even though paypal has accepted the cards and sees them on the original site, when I go into any store with paypal it doesn't see any payment method which is sick. On the other hand, when I try to add a card through iban or the other method, both ways do not work, because I click next, my data resets and the same thing happens again. What is it all about?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.