Request for Information on Escheated Funds - Dormant Accounts, where are my funds?

VEZ123
Contributor
Contributor

Subject: Request for Information on Escheated Funds - Dormant Accounts

Dear PayPal Customer Support,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to request information regarding my escheated funds as mentioned in the attached document on page 48, specifically in the section titled "dormant accounts." I believe that I may have unclaimed funds that were escheated and I would like to inquire about the process to retrieve these funds.

I understand that escheated funds are transferred to the appropriate government authority if an account remains inactive or dormant for an extended period. However, I would like to verify whether any of my funds were classified as escheated and if they are eligible for recovery.

Could you please provide me with the necessary steps and documentation required to claim these funds? Additionally, if there are any specific instructions or forms that need to be completed, kindly provide me with the relevant information.

Furthermore, if there are any other individuals or departments within PayPal that I should contact regarding my escheated funds, please let me know so that I can direct my inquiries accordingly.

I appreciate your attention to this matter and I look forward to your prompt response. Thank you for your assistance.

Sincerely,

VEZ123

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.