I cannot redeem any voucher on PayPal Honey rewards.

DavRok
Contributor
Contributor

I cannot redeem any voucher on PayPal Honey rewards. I have been for months trying to speak with anyone connected to Honey rewards and I get no response and the chat support they have on the website is basically useless; keep saying they'll look into it and nothing happens no response either if they continuing to.

I try re-deeming, doesn't send me or confirm that my points have been redeemed still the same amount of points. None of the vouchers even ones I cannot even use.

My honey account is connected to my PayPal email.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

tmigs
New Community Member

I have had the same problem. I have more than $558 with Honey and have attempted to move it to Paypal shopping credit. Although I get a success message it never actually shows up in my Paypal account. I have reached out via chat, email and social and they are ghosts. No service available. I'm fairly certain the whole thing is a scam.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

DavRok
Contributor
Contributor

Ok so Honey UK has put this message to redeem vouchers page

"At this time, Honey Gold can’t be redeemed for gift cards from stores in your country. We’re working on adding new redemption options, so keep an eye out for updates. In the meantime, you can keep saving your Gold, or if you’ve earned enough, you can redeem it for a gift card from a participating store in another country. Check out your options in the menu."

Doesn't matter trying to change the country location to try to redeem those vouchers doesn't work either.

Login to Me Too
Solved

tmigs
New Community Member

I have had the same problem. I have more than $558 with Honey and have attempted to move it to Paypal shopping credit. Although I get a success message it never actually shows up in my Paypal account. I have reached out via chat, email and social and they are ghosts. No service available. I'm fairly certain the whole thing is a scam.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.