Month later and money has not gone through?

Christine15
Contributor
Contributor

Hello all. On the 4th of april I transferred money from my account here to Kiwibank (im a new zealander)

It never showed up but I gave it time.

It's now the 29th and my bank statement confirms I never recieved any payments from here.

Can someone help me?

I've logged a complaint but nothing seems to have been done.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

A Google search shows a history of problems with regards to PayPal balance transfer to Kiwibank or perhaps to NZ banks.  Were you able to receive transfers to your bank account before?  Is your bank account info correct? Does name on PayPal account match name on bank account?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Christine15
Contributor
Contributor

It's my first time taking money out. I have used it to send money before with no issues. Is there a refund system in place?

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

If there is a problem with the bank, it usually bounces back but it has been almost a month so who knows where the money is.  None of the results I have found mentioned a solution.  You will need to speak customer service in your region.  Click Help & Contact at the bottom.  The click Call customer support link under the search bar.  They need to put a trace on it.  Talk to your bank too.  Won't be surprised if PayPal and Kiwi pointing fingers at each other.

It doesn't seem like the problem is send money with the bank but bank receiving transfers from PayPal.  Something is not gelling.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Christine15
Contributor
Contributor

Called bank as was told everything looked fine on their end. Transactions had been approved on their side and they said it was likely something on paypal. Called the customer service desk and got an unhelpful robot and couldn't find anything about my problems from the options listed. The bank did say sometimes it can take up to 6 months for a payment to go through from paypal.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.