Unlink uber from paypal

asdfwerf
New Community Member

Is there any way to unlink uber from paypal.  I have looked in the preapproved payments section and it is not listed.  Yet the uber app still submits payments through paypal.  How can I remove it?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

joaquin_gomez
New Community Member

If you are logged, open this URL, select the box of Uber and select remove.

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/auth/identity/myactivity?execution=e1s1

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
19 REPLIES 19

marioc
New Community Member

Please someone needs to solve this!!! I have the same issue and I cannot unlink my PayPal from either the Uber app or from the PayPal website. Urgent help needed!!

Login to Me Too

marioc
New Community Member

Finally figured it out. You actually have to click on Security, and look for the Websites that have logged on to PayPal (not under mobile devices or mobile apps, but actual websites). I just found it and removed the access to Uber. Let's hope it works (I once logged onto someone's phone and when they make a mistake to choose the payment method (use PayPal instead of their credit card) I get charged.

I'll keep you posted if it doesn't work. I'll assume it works for now...

Login to Me Too

kcealey
New Community Member
This worked perfectly. Ive been trying to figure out how to unlink for months. It was so easy to add to Uber but so hard to remove.
Login to Me Too

hbw
Contributor
Contributor

I tried clicking on "Security" but it brings me to a page that says something like "Your personal fort knox"  Where do you go from there to find the Uber link?

Login to Me Too

Gabeorchard
New Community Member
You say click on security Where?????? Where does it say security What ... On settings or what ?????
Login to Me Too

Arianna11
New Community Member

It's not in security. You have to go to Payments - Manage upcoming payments  - Log in with Paypal and that will take you to websites that have access to your account. It's very simple to remove. Good luck!

Login to Me Too

carlymareee
Contributor
Contributor

Couldn't find it in security but that worked for me. THANK YOU! My uber account was hacked by Russians!!

Login to Me Too

Arianna11
New Community Member

It's not in security. You have to go to Payments - Manage upcoming payments  - Log in with Paypal and that will take you to websites that have access to your account. It's very simple to remove. Good luck!

Login to Me Too

Shanerrific
New Community Member

THANK YOU!  I have had over $300 in lyft charges on my account and have tried everything; canceling my paypal card, contacting lyft, etc, to no avail!

YAY!  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.