Compliments, Thank yous and Kindness

AmericantimeUSA
Contributor
Contributor

Hello new in the forum.  Old here on the streets.

Wanted to introduce my self Im Bill from AmericantimesUSA on ebay.  Been ramping around collectibles and antiques for many years. I am 60 years old.

Nice to be part of your group.

My thread and what brought me here is when I search to send a Kudo to customer service at  Paypal for their fine work on my end.  There is nothing there.   So I searched their help section, all came back no luck . That in its self is an issue that needs looking at, positivity is infectious.

Wrapping up my first attempt and completing my gaol, I want to thank Paypal for the services they offer my business, the care in which they handle my issues.  The attention they give my customers is fantastic even in the worst of situations.  So heres to you PayPal.  Thank you.   PWR

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Cristina

Hi AmericantimeUSA,

Thank you for your positive feedback! PayPal Customer support always puts our customers at the centre to give a more positive experience. Your feedback is really appreciated.

Cristina

Login to Me Too

creator24
Contributor
Contributor

I am extremely pleased with the way my complaint was handled in an efficient speedy way. I have been using PayPal for years and only once needed the resolution to a problem. I was very nervous about my case but PayPal handled my issue to my utmost satisfaction. Thanks sincerely.

Login to Me Too

Gvandemoosdyk
New Community Member

i wish to thank Kayla my customer service operator agent number 1672479. she was polite, courteous and helped me solve my problems quickly and efficiently.

Thamk you 

Gerald [Removed]

In and Upfrront Sales and marketing

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.