Where do I leave a review for the customer service rep (Jordy)?

JLix
Finally! I figured out how to post on here lol So, I’ve been having an issue trying to determine why I can’t see a link that allows me to add cash at stores to my PayPal wallet… I must have spoken to 5 people yesterday and none of them could help me. Mind you: it was for my business account. So today I figured I should just make a personal account and maybe the link will pop up where I can add cash at stores well it didn’t so as you can imagine I was very frustrated at this point and decided to call in yet again. Thank you sweet baby Jesus, Jordy answered and he was sooooo very helpful. I wish I can save his info and deal with him every time I have a question but sadly I can’t. This gentleman really was helpful and went above and beyond the scope of his duties. He should be training reps, teaching them how to respond to customers when they are frustrated to the point of canceling their account. I’m not sure if his superiors will see this but I hope they do and give him a promotion - it’s well deserved. So, Jordy! If you can read this…. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.