Working hours for PayPal Assistant in Central Europe

banejocz1
Contributor
Contributor

Dear friends, do you know working hours of PayPal Assistant for Czech republic, Europe ? Thanks for reply

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @banejocz1,

Thank you for your post in the PayPal Community Forum!

I'm sorry to hear that you have need of assistance! If the question is something that can be answered in a general way without access to your PayPal account, please feel free to ask in in the Community! If you do indeed need Customer Service assistance to resolve the issue, you can click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website, and the hours should be listed once you select your contact option. As an alternative, you can also reach out by DM on Twitter or PM on Facebook. Assistance is 24 hours there, but there may be a wait for response while others who come in ahead of you are assisted.

I hope this information is helpful!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.