How do you hide your real name in paypal.me?

Dead001
Contributor
Contributor

How do you hide your real name in paypal.me? I just deleted my old paypal.me link and I need to create a new one without my real name on it, is there anyway to do it beside using business account?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_RebeccaN

Hi @Dead001

Thank you for posting in the PayPal Community! 

You can create your own unique PayPal.Me link which does not have to include your full legal name. 

PayPal.Me links can't be reserved and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. If your favorite link is taken, don't despair - try to come up with another option which is still free, or use one of the suggestions provided when selecting your link name. Visit PayPal.Me and grab yours: PayPal.Me

Here are the guidelines for selecting a valid PayPal.Me address:

• A PayPal.Me link can only contain alphanumeric characters (letters A-Z and numbers 0-9) and can't contain symbols, dashes, or spaces.
  • Link names have a maximum of 20 characters
  • Link names must include at least 1 letter
  • PayPal.Me links are not case sensitive, but casing is recommended to improve legibility for the recipient.
  • Some terms may not be available for use when selecting a PayPal.Me link. Profane, offensive, or defamatory language, or reserved trademarks are forbidden even if the link is available, and may cause account suspension if used.

I hope this helps. Have a nice day! 

-Rebecca 

Login to Me Too

Dead001
Contributor
Contributor

Is there anyway to do something like this?

Dead001_0-1645013699892.png

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.