How remove promotional emails from PayPal

plantsower
Contributor
Contributor

I just had to get help on Paypal Chat to stop emails from Paypal with coupons for iHerb.   I've never gotten emails like this from Paypal in the past and I don't want anymore in the future.  The customer service agent put a stop to it.  I asked if I could have a link so that I could stop promotional emails in the future, and was told no, he stopped it and that was that.   I could conceivably get more with other company names, and wonder why I can't choose to not receive any promotional emails in my preferences.   Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Iris

Hello @plantsower,

Welcome to PayPal Community! I understand that you may be having issues with setting up notification preferences. I know this can be concerning and I will do my best to help. Typically, you can set your preferences by following the instructions found here:

How do I set up my email notification preferences?

I hope this helps! 

Iris
If you find this post helpful, feel free to provide kudos or accept a post as a solution to help make our community better.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.