There's a problem with your account. Please visit our help center and that's it.

Megashell
Contributor
Contributor

Im trying to request money, im also trying to send money but nothing is working, I keep getting the error "There's a problem with your account. Please visit our help center so we can help you resolve this quickly" how do I fix it?

jju.PNG

I have no idea how to fix it and no indication on what is causing this issue.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Megashell
Contributor
Contributor

Does anyone have any idea at all? I cant seem to fix this issue at all. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Megashell 

Welcome back to the PayPal Help Community and thanks for your post!

I am sorry to know that you're not able to send or request money using your PayPal account. If there's any pending actions/issues in your account, you cannot take certain actions like sending, receiving or withdrawing money. I recommend you to review the notification tab or the resolution center for any pending actions and submit the requested information to initiate the transactions. If you don't see any pending action and still seeing the error message, please reach out to PayPal Support team to get this resolved. 

Regards,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.