How long to receive debit card?

LaineyNC
Contributor
Contributor

I got an email this morning that I application for the debit card was approved. It said I would receive it in 1-2 weeks, paypal's site says 2-4 weeks.

How long did it take you to get your card?

Does anyone know where it's shipping from?  I'm in NC.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

LaineyNC
Contributor
Contributor

Someone has to know the answer to this!

Login to Me Too

project_x
New Community Member

I've been waiting almost 4 weeks now.  I remember seeing somewhere on the site an instruction to contact Paypal if it took over 6 weeks.  Seemingly it comes whenever they get around to sending it.

Login to Me Too

ms21570

I was wondering the same thing.  I have been waiting almost 4 weeks.  This is ridiculous!

Login to Me Too

minuteman1994

I'm sorry you are getting such confusion.  Although I am marked as new to the community, I have been using PayPal since 1997.  The e-mail is Mastercard's recommended wait time.  I received my debit card in 15 days, but PayPal has until the 28th day after approval to issue their debit Mastercards before they are liable for consequential damages.  I don't know for certain, but I believe PayPal uses a California company to stamp its Mastercards, which may be why those of us on the East Coast have been waiting so long for delivery of our debit cards.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.