Received Payment, but Not Showing in Balance

tms340
Contributor
Contributor

I had someone send me a payment earlier as F/F and it says that it is completed on both of our ends, but the funds aren't showing up in my balance. I tried reaching out to PP, but they are swamped. Is this normal? Help?!

Login to Me Too
438 REPLIES 438

Switb
New Community Member

Same here. I just got a payment almost 2 hours ago and its not credited to my account. I checked with the sender and payment was cleared from his end. What's going on?

Login to Me Too

gem1985
Contributor
Contributor
I read somewhere on here that they've spoke to PayPal and it's a problem at their end. Once the problem has been fixed, then the money will appear.
Login to Me Too

Silvi6
Thank you Gem
Login to Me Too

KateMDetroit
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you I was wondering the same thing and had the same issue!

Login to Me Too

Jobrolisfr01
Contributor
Contributor
Same as me. Has yours been sorted out now?
Login to Me Too

Silvi6
Not yet. But let's hope they will soon
Login to Me Too

Chelseawho
Contributor
Contributor

Right? This is a **bleep**show. I did talk to them on the phone this morning as well, and they told me the same thing, "hopefully a few hours" about 4 hours ago.

Login to Me Too

Kylana1571
Contributor
Contributor

same problem here. someone told me that it´s because of ongoing maintenance you can go to this link https://www.paypal-status.com/incident/production for more info. They can fix this asap.

Login to Me Too

Felix63
receive money is on my transaction list but not showing up on available
Login to Me Too

Tigers1616
Contributor
Contributor
Ive contacted them and have heard nothing in return. Has your issue been resolved?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.