Farfech

Shanepalima
Contributor
Contributor
Hi i ordered a swarovski bangle in FARFECH and they sent me an empty box. I emailed farfech and told them I processed a payment refund to paypal that I complained to paypal what they have done to me, and the scammer told me its too late. I filed a payment refund just the same day I received it. Will I be still be able to get my refund like will paypal still be able to credit it back to me? Thankyou
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Shanepalima 

Thanks for answering 2 of my 4 questions.

Sadly can't help if you don't answer all of them so your best bet is to reach out to customer services.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Shanepalima 

Did you open a paypal dispute? 

Which dispute did you open?

Have you escalated it to a claim?

How did you fund your paypal payment?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Shanepalima
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I opened at the same day I received the item. Input there item missing because I received the box but nothing is there
Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Shanepalima 

Thanks for answering 2 of my 4 questions.

Sadly can't help if you don't answer all of them so your best bet is to reach out to customer services.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Shanepalima
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I filed claim and I dont fund my paypal may visa card in ireland its just connected to my paypal so it always go to paypal
Login to Me Too

Shanepalima
Contributor
Contributor
Thankyou for your advice Im also planning to do direct contact to Paypal as the customer service of farfetch is attitude. He even answered me not to do drastic things like filing claim in paypal and its too late like that
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.