PayPal credit balance payment not leaving account

Beebee7
Contributor
Contributor

I paid off the remainder of my full balance on 18th June (Tuesday), it’s now 23rd and whilst my balance on PayPal now says zero that I owe, the available balance is still reflecting as if I had not made a payment and no money has left my bank account yet either. It’s not even showing on my bank account as a pending payment so now I’m having to keep calculating every penny I spend to make sure I don’t spend what’s meant for PayPal. Why is it taking so long for them to take my money?! It’s getting annoying.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Beebee7 

https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/paypal-virtual-credit/faq#:~:text=How%20long%20does%20it%20tak....

6. How long does it take for payments to reflect on my account?

Payments will reflect on your PayPal Credit account the same day you make them, however, will show as pending. It can take up to 5 working days for the funds to leave your bank account and be applied to your PayPal Credit account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

souwl
New Community Member

I'm so glad I found your post as I have the same problem. Waiting for the balance to update and ensure not to spend the balance thats sitting in my bank account.

So 5 working days, love waiting for money to leave my account 😕

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@souwl 

So glad I gave up my time to respond to 'that post' to give you the information. Your welcome!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.