Pending symbol did not show on My Ebay - now out money

zndzmom
Contributor
Contributor

I received a payment from Paypal that was actually a pending echeck.  On My Ebay it showed the dollar symbol for payment received, but the payment was actually pending.  Since I saw the dollar sign I went ahead and shipped my item.  A couple of days later I get an email from Paypal saying the pending payment did not go through for insufficient funds from my buyer's bank.  If the pending symbol had been on my ebay account I never would have shipped the item until the payment cleared.  I have contacted the seller several times, but no response.  I guess I am out that money unless someone can tell me another way Paypal can help me retrieve it.  I have never had this problem before with the wrong symbol showing on My Ebay.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Olivia

Hi zndzmom,

I'm sorry to hear that your pending payment didn't come through! Have you tried sending an invoice to the buyer?

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

zndzmom
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Olivia,

Thanks for your reply.  I have tried to send several invoices to her.  I will send another and see what happens.

Thanks,

Kim

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.