Authorization failed due to insufficient permissions. Invalid Scopes

SandepSoni
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I am getting authentication error when trying to an authorization request on Paypal sandbox environment.

Error message: "Authorization failed due to insufficient permissions"

Sandbox ID - gmk5dfkmv4hfvtfx
{
"name": "BUSINESS_ERROR",
"debug_id": "475026eb1dc84",
"message": "Business error",
"information_link": "https://developer.paypal.com/webapps/developer/docs/api/#BUSINESS_ERROR",
"details": [
{
"name": "UNAUTHORISED ACCESS",
"message": "Authorization failed due to insufficient permissions. Invalid Scopes"
}
]
}

Login to Me Too
68 REPLIES 68

MTS_Jennifer

Hello @SandepSoni ,

Thank you for posting to the Sandbox Merchant Community. I have added the future payments scope to your sandbox rest api app associated with the debug id provided.

Thank you,

Jennifer

MTS

Paypal

Login to Me Too

RobertZ007
Contributor
Contributor

Hello @MTS_Jennifer I have the same issue as well, debugId 2e30b5d6a2d23

Would it be possible to have those scopes added?

Thank you!

Login to Me Too

MTS_Jennifer

Hello @RobertZ007 ,

Thank you for contributing to this post. Per your request, I have enabled all Future Payments Scopes on your Sandbox Rest API App.

Thank you,

Jennifer

MTS

PayPal

Login to Me Too

Bennybee29
Contributor
Contributor
Hi could I have this added as well please ?
Login to Me Too

youngsoul

Kindly add auth to my application too, I am literally getting the same issue and no walk around about it on my end. Error: Authorization failed due to insufficient permissions. Debug Id: f4522612939db

Login to Me Too

Bennybee29
Contributor
Contributor
Hi can I have some help with mine please I asked 2 weeks ago, created a post in here and commented on other posts @MTS_Jennifer please ?
Login to Me Too

asurifikf
Contributor
Contributor

Hello @MTS_Jennifer I'm experiencing this same issue, debugId: "bdc57c6a427e4", can you please add future payments scope to our sanbox as well!

Login to Me Too

MTS_Jennifer

Hello @asurifikf ,

Thank you for contributing to this post. I have added future payments scopes to your sandbox app.

Thank you,

Jennifer

MTS

PayPal

Login to Me Too

lapostdev
Contributor
Contributor

Hello @MTS_Jennifer . We are also facing the same issue and the debug id is "ef36081958194". Can you please add the future payments scope to our sandbox account as well!. Thank you.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.