2X 🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟 PHISHING S.O. TICKET

sandraholeman29
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, PayPal Community, I had to discontinue my PayPal account a few years ago because I was having trouble with my account being charged without my authorization.  I'm elderly and do not have funds to support fraudulent access to my account. Recently, I was emailed a ticket from PayPal for a charge I did not authorize. I didn't do much with it because I figured it was a fraudulent charge and that whoever it was did so to obtain information from me.  More recently, I've received a second ticket in what is an amount that I'm not able to pay and worse I would not obtain the product for which I'd pay and they, the sniper, would get rich.  My question is 1. How do I determine if my account has actually been closed? 2. Has it been hacked? 3. If its' been hacked who hacked it? 4. What should I do about it?

OKAY, MY FELLOW AMERICANS WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO ABOUT THESE CREEPS WHO ARE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF US, OUR CHILDREN, AND OUR FELLOW AMERICANS?  ARE WE GOING TO SIT BACK AND ALLOW THEM TO TAKE US OVER, NOT HAVE TO LIFT A FINGER TO DESTROY US!  OR, ARE WE GOING TO FIGHT LIKE HELL....!!!!🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴

I'M AN OLD LADY with A DOG BONE TO PICK!!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sandraholeman29 

I was going to reply to assist you but it seems you only want Americans to help you.

Ever thought some of those 'creeps' you refer to may well be fellow Americans??? 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.