Date entry error

Helenl93
Contributor
Contributor
Error when trying to enter date when reporting a problem with a payment - error message ‘please enter a valid delivery date’ I have tried multiple date formats but none are valid.
Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

baz99
Contributor
Contributor

Did you manage to contact them about this?!

I'm getting the same exact problem. I select a date from the calendar and it's immediately flagged with red colour and the error message:  ‘please enter a valid delivery date’.

The delivery date is 19 days after the transaction, but I tried different dates. I also tried with different browsers. 

Login to Me Too

Ben5523
New Community Member

This is literally a joke; I'm also getting this error (multiple browsers). How technological inept are paypal's web developers in this equation. Where is the accountability.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Shradha

Hello Evereyone,

Thanks for visiting PayPal's Community Forum. 

We are sorry to hear that you are unable to enter the date in filing the dispute. I know how frustrated it can be. Request you to kindly reach out to our customer support team to know what can be done next or to get an understanding of the possible solution to the issue raised. Please reach out to the Support Team during business hours by clicking the Contact option at the bottom of PayPal page. 

Hope this helps you!

Warm Regards,

Shradha

Login to Me Too

kruemelmonster9
New Community Member

This doesn't help. The Error still remains.

Please check your Website-Code in the Resolution Center.

Login to Me Too

Krazeee
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same problem. What did you guys do to fix it?
Login to Me Too

Ash2024
Me too did you find out how to fix this problem
Login to Me Too

Pops117
Contributor
Contributor

Hi folks I've found a workaround. You can submit a dispute using the chatbot for the interim.

"Message us" @ https://www.paypal.com/au/cshelp/contact-us

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.