I cannot dispute a false transaction

lococosam
Contributor
Contributor

HELLO,

this morning I had a suspiction transaction and I tried to report and open a case for refund but paypal don`t let me do it... the transaction says: " This is a temporary authorisation to make sure your payment method can cover the payment. Your payment method will be charged when KINGUIN DIGITAL LIMITED completes your order." I DIDNN`T MAKE ANY ORDER WITH THIS COMPANY ..... and I cannot report them, I need to talk with customer service... someone know the phone number?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@lococosam 

You can only open a dispute on a completed order and not a pending authorisation.

Check ....

Check if you had a subscription set up and cancel it?
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments.''

If not then mark it as unauthorised when you get that option / change password and security questions and run an anti-virus / malware scan on your computer.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

roberth4
Contributor
Contributor

same here paypal its a scam wake up . i think paypal a scam waiting to happen i am closeing my accout 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

roberth4
Contributor
Contributor

i am closeing my account i think eveybody should until the take more action against SKREAM Limited and KINGUIN DIGITAL LIMITED they are a scam  linked to  [removed]  both linked to shopto.net that nick your money from paypal. and paypal letting them .only way to stop the crimmal gangs ripping mony off us is to close paypal . the Resolution of paypal all ways go to they side a lot more people have been done by this scam. paypal dont care tell every one 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.