money stolen, account closed. what to do now??

shaadoow
New Community Member
hello. someone, somehow managed to get into my account, somehow dodged the two-step, i haven’t received a singel sms or an email, until my money was gone. so, he stoled my money, then closed my account. i made this new account to post the question here, because i’m really scared about my money. is there any possible way to get a refund?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @shaadoow

Welcome to the PayPal Community. I'm sorry to hear your account has been compromised.  I can certainly understand how concerning this situation is. Normally, it would be best to report this kind of activity through our Resolution Center. But since you do not have access to the PayPal account the unauthorized activity occurred on,  I would recommend reaching out directly to our Customer Support teams for further assistance. They can be reached by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website, through Twitter DM, or Facebook PM.

Good luck with your case!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.