Fees ! nowhere to be found on your site !

crlmdd3
New Community Member

Hi there

Someone has sent me £205 from South Africa as a gift.

I need to know how much you charge me for this transaction.

I have the money in my account so I need to know what is your fee and when you take the money off the account?

Thanks

PS/ you should have on you site a tab for Fees so everyone is clear about them.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Maria
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi crimdd3,

When a fee is charged on a payment received, it is debited immediately when the funds are credited to your PayPal account. Our standard fee is charged at 3.4% + £0.20GBP on the full amount of the transaction. If the payment is being sent from another country, there is an additional Cross Border fee. This fee is based on the country of the sender’s registered PayPal Account and ranges from 0.4% to 1.5%. A link to our fee structure should be at the bottom of every PayPal page. They are also covered under Section 8 of the User Agreement. Please click here for more information.

Personal payments can be sent free of charge. They would need to be marked as a Personal Payment and funded using money in the PayPal account or from a bank account. If a debit or credit card is chosen as the funding source, the sender of the funds can choose to pay the fee themselves or for the recipient to pay it.

Hope this helps,
Maria

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.