Auto and Manual withdrawal

AbusettaMG
Contributor
Contributor

the monthly auto withdrawal failed , and i cant do a manual withdrawal , for some reason show a message that paypal is not able to process my request right now thats for over a month cant fix this problem , PS. I got auto withdrawal without any problem last month

mgk2000_0-1656696621863.png

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AbusettaMG 

Check there aren't any issues outstanding in the resolution centre?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

AbusettaMG
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass 

not at all 

mgk2000_0-1656702414295.png

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

@mgk2000  I certainly understand how concerning this can be for you. We do take precautions to ensure the security and integrity of our system and our customers. Sometimes these security precautions affect good transactions and good customers such as yourself. Each time you initiate a transaction, our system runs through a series of filters to locate any possible risk and temporarily block the transaction. I recommend you to try again at a later date.

I hope this helps.

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

AbusettaMG
Contributor
Contributor

i tried after 3 days without a single try in the middle of that time period , but still nothing new happened , same results in the end 

also in 1st of the month the auto transaction didnt happen .. im afraid i wait till next month for auto withdrawal system and still get same error and i dont really know how to contact customer support service as i always get the same answer " No agent available at the moment by the bot " 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

@AbusettaMG Sorry for the inconvenience. In this situation, your best option would be contacting our Support team. You can contact us by clicking the contact us option at the bottom of PayPal page or send us a message through our Twitter(@AskPayPal) and Facebook page for additional assistance.

I hope this helps.

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.