National Grid

Tollawa
Contributor
Contributor

My National Grid bill is not added to PayPal. It says wrong account number entered. The account number and full zip cpde are correct. Taken right from the bill. 

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

SamNK
Contributor
Contributor
Your solution worked! Thanks! I entered my National Grid account number without the dash and entered the zip code+4 from the payment address on my National Grid statement and that worked. I had previously tried multiple times the 5 digit payment address zip code based on what I learned about adding my PSEG bill but without the extra 4 digits and it didn't work. I even tried the 5 digit zip code from the Correspondence Address on the statement but that didn't work either. The issue is that the PayPal page to enter the National Grid info did NOT say to enter "Payment Address Zip Code", it just said "Zip" not even "Zip Code" so it looks like some developer didn't finish his code before throwing it into production. Yes, the code works but the field name is wrong. It should say "Payment Address Zip Code+4" since the 5 digit one didn't work. PayPal please fix all these field names because the zip code field to add my PSEG LIPA bill was also mislabeled.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.