Account, negative

Sara17M
New Community Member
Hey, I booked a trip, paypal send the money and then I cancelled the trip again. Paypal transferred the money back to my bank account, but now Paypal like wants exactly that money back which is weird. It says that my Account is now in the negative in that exact amount. Can anyone help me with that?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal__Jyoti

Hello @Sara17M 

Welcome to the PayPal Help Community and thanks for posting here!

I understand your concern of having a negative balance on your PayPal account. Request you to kindly refer to this article to understand the why there could be a negative balance in your account and what should you do about it www.paypal.com/cshelp/article/help389  . You can reach out to our customer support team for additional help or to get an understanding of the possible solution to the issue raised. Please reach out to the Support Team by clicking the contact option at the bottom of PayPal page. 

Hope this information helps,
Jyoti
If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.