Can't top up my PayPal balance.

Ari_
Contributor
Contributor

Ari__0-1694677699405.png

When i try to it says "we cant process your request right now". My own bank account is not the issue as it has more then enough funds to top it up.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ari_ 

Firstly as a buyer you don't need funds in your balance as paypal will auto-take from any linked bank account or card on your paypal account. Having said that if you 'only' have a bank account you can still use it as a funding source but will have to wait echeque clearance unless you have a back up card linked and confirmed on your paypal account as well.

Secondly you can set your preferred funding source OR change it during checkout.

Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > second down click on update next to your preferred way to pay and put a dot in one of the options listed.

Lastly if you want to add funds then have you added a bank account (not card) and did you confirm it with the 4 digit code as per link?

https://www.paypal.com/au/cshelp/article/how-do-i-confirm-my-bank-account-with-paypal-HELP185

If all that doesn't help then you could try another browser or device or contact customer services for more trouble shooting?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.