(Issue) Not enough money in bank account due to delayed payment from work.

MT118

Due to problems at my work i'm getting paid next week even tho it was supposed to be today. The issue i'm having is that paypal was supposed to take 300 euro out of my bank account tomorrow that it wont be able to now. what will happend?

I will be perfectly fine to pay the money to paypal next week ofcourse when i get paid but how do i solve this?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @MT118 

Thank you for joining the PayPal Help Community!

I understand your concern about not having enough balance in your bank account to cover your upcoming payment. If the scheduled payment is due and there is not enough balance in your bank, PayPal system may represent the payment to your bank again after some days. If the bank is not able to process the payment after the second representment, PayPal may try to debit from your back up funding source. If the debit is not processed to PayPal, your PayPal balance may go in negative which can resolved by adding money to your PayPal account

Hope this information helps,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.