Issue receiving funds with Airbnb on,

ddacas1981
New Community Member

I am hosting an airbnb property. Airbnb says they paid to my paypal. My paypal shows no money coming in or anything on hold ... it has been a week.   I've got confirmation codes and ids for the transfers from Airbnb.   

The only detail that I can think of that could have slowed this down is that the primary email on my account was unconfirmed... I have added today a new confirmed email to the same account. 

The money has been sent to the original email name, is this an issue?  Do I need to change the payment settings going forward to the new confirmed email even though they are tied to the same account?

Thanks in advance for any guidance.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Shradha

Hello @ddacas1981,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received your funds. As you know you receive money when someone pays to your email address or mobile number and to receive money you need to accept the money, you must need to open a PayPal account and confirm your email address. Please make sure that your email address is correct and confirmed in PayPal. I recommend you to refer the Help centre article for further details in how to receive money.

In case if you still face issue in receiving the funds, kindly reach out to our customer support by clicking the Contact Us option at the bottom of our website.

I hope this helps you with your query!

Regards,

Shradha

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.