Never reflect

maricel78
New Community Member
Hello, is there anyone with the same situation with me that I transferred money from paypal but never reflect on my gcash? I’ve already contacted both parties but no reply until now please help the paypal deducted it already
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Ridox01
Contributor
Contributor
Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about your situation. It can be really frustrating when funds don't show up as expected. Here are a few suggestions that might help you: 1. **Double-Check Transaction Details**: Ensure that all the details of your transaction are correct, including the recipient information and the amount transferred. 2. **Check Processing Times**: Sometimes, transfers can take a few days to process, especially if there are weekends or holidays in between. Check if the processing time has already passed. 3. **Verify GCash Account**: Make sure your GCash account is properly linked and verified. Sometimes issues can arise from account verification problems. 4. **Contact PayPal and GCash Support**: Since you've already contacted both parties, I suggest following up with them persistently. Sometimes responses can take time, but consistent follow-up can help expedite the process. 5. **Transaction Reference Number**: When contacting support, provide them with the transaction reference number and any other relevant details. This can help them locate and resolve your issue more quickly. 6. **Community Support**: You might find other users who have experienced similar issues by searching community forums or social media groups related to PayPal and GCash. They might have useful advice or solutions. I hope this gets resolved for you soon. If anyone else in the community has experienced this and found a solution, please share your insights. Best of luck!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.