Payment Hold

MaAntonette
New Community Member

Hi everyone, I recently sent my client an invoice marked as a service type, and they paid it immediately. I received an email from PayPal confirming that the payment was received. However, when I checked my account, it shows "This Payment is Pending while we review it. We are sorry for any inconvenience." Has anyone experienced a similar situation? How long does this review process typically take, and is there anything I can do to expedite it? Any insights or advice would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal__Jyoti

Hello @MaAntonette  
Welcome to the PayPal Help Community and thanks for posting here!

I do understand you have a query regarding your payment on hold. Kindly refer this article to get know why your payment can be on hold www.paypal.com/cshelp/article/help126 . You can refer this article to know how you can release your funds on hold www.paypal.com//cshelp/article/help129 . Incase you need further assistance you can reach out to our customer support team to know what can be done next or to get an understanding of the possible solution to the issue raised. You can reach out to the Support Team by clicking the contact us option at the bottom of PayPal homepage.

Hope this information helps,
Jyoti
If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.