Reoccurring transactions from Nymbus LLC

Hum6
New Community Member

I’ve been trying to stop the monthly automatic payment to Nymbus LLC and have been unable to. Has anyone had similar issues and found a resolution

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Hum6 

Check if you had a subscription set up and cancel it?
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments.''

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
19 REPLIES 19
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Hum6 

Check if you had a subscription set up and cancel it?
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments.''

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Ervinia
Contributor
Contributor

I just now noticed they have been charmed for months too and I have looked at every subscription I have which isn’t many and it doesn’t belong to any of them and I tried googling them to see who they even are and I got two answers… a banking company and a medical sales company…. Neither of which I have ever used.. I did find on a receipt paypal sent me in Jan 24 that there was an email [removed]. I sent the And the email to the address [removed] to not only stop any subscription or any other reason they would be charging my PayPal acct and to send me proof of any authorized transaction with my signature where I agree to a purchase with them.

Login to Me Too

sweetlre
Contributor
Contributor

Can you back up one step, please? What page are you on to click the Profile Tab?

Login to Me Too

TJ1234
Contributor
Contributor

I have looked to block but do not have a "manage pre-approved"...I do not want to pay. I want to block this payment.

Thanks

Login to Me Too

Ervinia
Contributor
Contributor
Hum… did you ever find out who this company is and what products they are trying to say that you were buying?
Login to Me Too

Claireyj1
New Community Member
I think they act for a number of sneaky websites, but I bought a bra from invisilift, and they snuck a subscription in there. In the process of disputing now, but I'm worried I don't have any proof that I never agreed to the subscription.
Login to Me Too

sweetlre
Contributor
Contributor

You can't prove you didn't order the subscription - it's impossible to prove a negative. The burden is on them to prove you DID order it.

Login to Me Too

eznev
Contributor
Contributor
I bought a bra from Floral Secrets and they did the same to me
Login to Me Too

kmsnurse
Contributor
Contributor
i just went on my paypal and removed their permission to access my paypal account AND I sent them an immediate cancellation email - stating i do nor know who they are and never authorized this subscription - i order stuff all time - sometimes i use paypal pay over time - i wonder if it got snuck in that way - ALSO if you look every month it says the payment is completed as if i was paying something on a payment plan and now it is complete SO SNEAKY !!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.